Software Engineer - Frontend
Fully Remote Position (U.S. Based)
Secberus, Inc. is a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service provider of an enterprise-class Cloud Governance platform. Our software is applicable to a wide range of business functions, although we have initially focused on cloud security and compliance. We are headquartered in Miami, FL with staff working remotely across the USA. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to continue building our great team.
The Software Engineer, Frontend will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing the frontend of the Secberus platform. This position offers the opportunity to take ideas from conception to reality, building features in an agile process. You will be part of a small, growing team.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Participate in developing the overall design and architecture of our platform
- Participate in project planning efforts to coordinate development work
- Work on our React-based web application, building on existing features and supporting new feature launches
- Value scalable, maintainable, and robust code
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders
- Be comfortable moving (uncomfortably) fast – the sooner we deploy a feature, the sooner we can start learning how to improve it.
- At least 5 years experience in frontend software development (full-time work history)
- At least 2 year of experience working with React in a production environment
- Experience building and maintaining front-end application infrastructures
- Very proficient with Redux & RTK-Query
- Very proficient with Typescript
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Experience with React functional components, hooks
- Familiarity with Styled Components or similar CSS in style libraries
- Able to manage many components and write well-structured, maintainable code
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with AWS or similar cloud services
- Experience working with a distributed team
Base Salary(DOE) + ESOP + benefits
** US-based FTE ONLY
** Please, no third-party agencies
** We are currently unable to help with work sponsorship, such as H1B visas, H1B transfers, etc.